Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft’s presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
Are you a gamer? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Are video games an important part of your everyday life? You can follow you dream together with Ubisoft and friendly, talented people who are creating the future of entertainment.
If you have ever dreamt to do a job that is your hobby, this is your chance to join Ubisoft’s party of heroes as an Intern Game Tester. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Our test team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC and console versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
This position is a perfect opportunity for talented people who want to start a career in the video game industry and develop themselves inside one of the most successful companies representing it.
As part of Ubisoft’s QC Department, you will be the main player in a complex and absorbing process of quality control.
- One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of our customers all over the world will enjoy high quality products.
- You will review elements of the game before release and learn how to detect and perform complex analysis of the encountered bugs.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible for meets the highest standards of the company.
- You will learn how to use bug tracking software and other advanced tools in order to report the found defects according to all internal requirements and standards.
- Powerful computers with the cutting-edge hardware, latest models of the video game consoles and controllers will be your main tools for this purpose.
- Strong interest in and genuine passion for video games (wide gaming experience and good knowledge of the various game genres)
- Basic knowledge of software testing theory (completed QA courses is a plus, but not mandatory)
- Basic knowledge of PC and console hardware and specific features
- Elementary or pre-intermediate English
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Patience and attentiveness to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity, initiative and curiosity
- Strong desire to work and grow in the gaming industry
Conditions and benefits:
- Covered vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leaves
- Working hours – from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday (with one-hour lunch break to have rest, enjoy games or sleep on bean bag J)
- International AAA game projects
- Big variety of career and development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel and meet your colleagues from all over the world
- Medical and life insurance after successfully completed probation period
- English classes from first working day
- Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
- Regular video game tournaments organized internally
- Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and online platforms that provide an opportunity to increase own expertise in various domains
- Welcoming and relaxed workplace
- Doctor in the office
- Different snacks for every day
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive it will take us up to 14 working days to come back to you with the answer and feedback. Please be patient!
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите jobs.smartrecruiters.com.