Sigma Software University
When: September 8, 2019
Type of internship: Individual
Duration of internship: 6 months
Schedule: full time
At Sigma Software, we are looking for talented people who love to learn and are keen about development on Python. Interns at Sigma Software work in collaboration with highly qualified engineers who are willing to share knowledge as you contribute to the team.
The focus during the internship will be Python including Django, Postgres, etc., but we will also try to teach you how to use development tools, show what is a culture of interaction within the team.
After completing the internship, you will be working on Sigma Software projects.
- Perform coding and debugging
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Report status and progress
- Experience in Software Development and coding – Python and Django framework
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTML, CSS, REST, CRUD
- Basic knowledge of relational DB concepts and NoSQL
- Good understanding of the OOP ideology and SOLID principle
- Commercial or non-commercial experience with React.js or Angular frameworks
- Basic knowledge of Linux-like systems (bash, Makefiles, ssh, packages)
- Basic knowledge of source versioning systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English