As a Data Collection QA Intern you’ll evaluate our data quality, conduct exploratory analysis of identified data issues, and assist the QA Team daily with manual and automation test activities.
- Monitor manual and automation car signals
- Conduct exploratory testing and deep analysis of data collections
- Collaborate with the Support Team to process User feedback
- Support QA and QC projects daily
- Gather and report QA/test metrics to the QA Lead
- Work closely with the Agile delivery team to coordinate efforts on development, design, and product management
- Support the testing of mobile Apps
- Obtain and master knowledge in C++/Java/Python, SQL/SQlite, Linux CLI, Android Adb, Hbase, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, and JSON.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent math skills
- Analytical mindset
- Quick thinking, high level of diligence and a proactive attitude
- Basic understanding of the Agile development processes
- Upper-intermediate English level or above
- Technical reading and writing
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy as well as attention to detail
- Computer science degree or relevant experience
- Experience in and practical usage of any programming language.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите cloudmade.com.