How to apply for an internship?
Pass IT Academy .NET Certification
If you don’t have enough theoretical knowledge, you can first apply for C# Online Marathon
You can look through the project code and submit your Pull Request on GitHub with new functionality or bugfix.
After that, apply through the form for internship and wait for the invitation to the interview and additional technical task from the mentor.
Finishing this internship, you will:
- acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills in developing .Net web applications
- enhance teamwork skills of working closely with the QC, DevOps, DB engineers as one big team
- get used to work under Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
It’s a match for you if
- You have a good knowledge of C# and a clear understanding of OOP principles.
- You are familiar with SCRUM, Git
- Awareness of the .Net stack technology (EF Core, MVC, ASP.NET Core)
- You are familiar with DB stack technology (MS SQL Server)
- English language level is Intermediate+
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите career.softserveinc.com.