Вебсайт Sigma Software University
This is a bright opportunity for a motivated and fast-learning Project Management beginner, who is excited to start a career at Sigma Software, a company with Nordic Traditions and Ukrainian spirit, and grow to a Junior Project Manager.
As Project Manager Intern, you will be assisting a Project Manager working on innovative, complex, and dynamic projects. Together you will walk through the full software project lifecycle and familiarize with successful deliveries of projects, compile project teams, building a healthy internal environment, and manage people’s growth.
You should expect close collaboration with a distributed Agile team of professional developers, architects, QAs, and managers.
- Assist with managing all project phases
- Assist with project administration activities
- Day-to-day operations
- Project Schedule management
- Risk management
- Assist with team management
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Experience in drafting presentations
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies will be a plus
- Experience of working in IT area will be a plus
- Experience in communication with customers
- High level of self-organization
- Excellent discipline, time management, and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите career.sigma.software.