What do we suggest?
- Within the course you will be able to get up-to-date information from real professionals and solidify it while exchanging experience and knowledge with your friends under the expert guidance.
- Curriculum of Web-UI course enables receiving hands-on experience in such spheres
Who can apply?
- Is your level of English Intermediate+?
- Are you ready to be involved in education process at the IT Academy 6-8 hours every day?
*What can bring advantages at the interview with an expert?
- Understanding of new opportunities of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Understanding of such notions as BOM, DOM, SessionStorage, WebStorage, WebSockets, Callback, Promises;
- Understanding of REST basics and work of API;
- Familiarity with ES2015 and ES2016;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles (SCRUM in particular);
- Conversance with Continuous Integration;
- Proficiency in TDD or BDD software testing or testing libraries such as qUnit, Jasmine, Mocha and Karma;
- Proficiency in SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Understanding of NoSQL databases, differences between NoSQL and relational databases. Proficiency and hands-on experience of working with MongoDB is an essential advantage.
- *We don`t specify literature for this section and don`t put these questions on the obligatory list. But awareness of something, noted above, will be your advantage at the interview with a technical expert.